Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five-star hotel. Step into our world and discover how Eastern and Western influences are uniquely intertwined through our mix of Japanese and Dutch culture. All our employees work together to provide an excellent, authentic service and experience for every guest. To realize this, we are always looking for enthusiastic colleagues to strengthen our teams. Is there currently no vacancy for you, but are you always quality-oriented, are you enthusiastic about our industry, and do you like a challenge? Then make use of this open application! Then we will contact you as soon as possible to look at the possibilities within Hotel Okura Amsterdam together with you!
Are you ready for us?
Five-Star Superior, the best quality in Accommodation, Cuisine and Service, working in an international environment, in which there is room for personal development, diversity and our Lean corporate culture distinguishes us from other hotels. Implement your own ideas and improvement proposals thanks to our lean philosophy. That works at Hotel Okura Amsterdam! Our goal is therefore: Hotel Okura Amsterdam is THE 5* hotel in Amsterdam to work and stay for by offering a challenging and inspiring working environment and creating extraordinary guest experiences. Since the opening of Hotel Okura Amsterdam in 1971, we have only had one goal: to create an unforgettable stay for our guests. We do everything we can to deliver the best quality and to amaze our guests.
Rest assured, you are not working alone! In addition to working within your own team, you also work closely with other teams within the hotel. Because only by working together we achieve the best results.
What we offer!
• Contract: 1 month probation period with a subsequent year contract. After that, the option to extend or grow, we want you to stay!
• Salary: Click HERE for the salary overview
• Bonus: 1 week salary for achieving your SMART goals
• Travel allowance: From 10 km commuter traffic
• Holidays: 25 holidays and 7 national holidays based on a full-time contract
• Collective Labor Agreement: Horeca Collective Labor Agreement
• Extensive development opportunities to get a little better every day. We offer you an online e-learning library with more than 300+ courses. You can also attend live training sessions from our Training Manager. For example the Lean White Belt Training, Extraordinary Guest Experiences training and the Personal leadership training;
• Lots of room for sharing new initiatives, ideas and improvements according to our Lean philosophy. Whether you work with us for a week, a month or a year: we are curious about your opinion!;
• Once a year 50% staff discount in one of our restaurants (lucky you!);
• 20% staff discount in one of our restaurants all year round;
• Great staff events (annual staff party, Sinterklaas party, team outings, boot camps);
• Depending on your position, you will receive a uniform or dry cleaning allowance;
• Parking facilities for management functions;
• Vitality weeks and monthly health days;
• Possibility to do cross training to learn more about other departments, for example take a look at our Japanese kitchen!;
• Employee of the month: receives € 100 net, an overnight stay in our hotel and dinner in our Serre restaurant;
• Employee of the Year: Get an all-expenses-paid trip to Japan!
What we ask for
Naturally, we are primarily interested in you and what we can do for you as an employer. In addition, we expect from you:
Enthusiastic? That’s great, please apply!
You can apply by clicking the apply button below, we are interested in hearing from you. We will contact you as soon as possible in order to get to know each other. A selection assessment could apply as a component of our recruitment process.
Hotel Okura - Amsterdam
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH Amsterdam