What are you going to do?
For Nagomi Spa, we are looking for parttime experienced, flexible and enthusiastic beautician with a passion for the hotel business, appearances and grooming.
Under the guidance of our Spa Manager the team will be responsible for offering several relaxing and nurturing treatments. Our targeted audience is diverse; hotel guests as well as external guests can use our facilities.
Tasks & responsibilities
Working days & working hours
- Welcoming and guiding of our guests to the Spa
- Advising on- and offering diverse treatments with regards to personal appearances and grooming
- Providing body- and facial treatments according to the standards of Hotel Okura Amsterdam and Leading Hotels of the World
- Providing manicure- and pedicure treatments
- Advising our guests on the use of products and selling our products
- Creating a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere
- Ensuring that the Spa remains tidy and clean
Work is carried out in shifts during 7 days a week. You are also available to work on public holidays.
The shifts are as followed 08:00-16:00 hours, 12:00-20:00 hours, 15:00-23:00 hours.
Who are you?
- You are in possession of a Beautican diploma (preferably level 4)
- Preferably 2 years of experience within a luxury hotel and/or similar position
- You have a representative appearance
- You have excellent knowledge of both Dutch and English (oral and written)
- You have a flexible work attitude with regards to your work schedule
- You have a guest oriented and commercial attitude
- You are service oriented
- You are willing to learn and follow courses
To be able to execute this position well, we expect that you have at least developed the following competencies to a large extent.
- Customer/guest focus
Nagomi means 'calm down’ in Japanese and this embodies the essence of the spa. The carefully chosen selection of treatments ensures that the guest can totally relax. The spa menu offers an exclusive selection of facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, and body treatments with Sothys products from France.
Who are your colleagues?
The Nagomi Spa team consists of a Manager Nagomi Spa 7 Health, a supervisor, 5 Beauticians and 2 Massage Therapists.
What do we offer?
Contract: 1 year contract, possibility to extend
Salary: Group V, click here for the salary overview
Bonus: 1 week salary if achieving SMART Goals
Travel allowance: As from 10 km commuting
Holidays: 25 vacation days and 7 days National Holiday compensation per year
CAO: The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry
Training: Various possibilities
Discount: In our restaurants and overnight stays at Hotel Okura Amsterdam
Are you interested in this position?
Do you also want to be part of Okura's experienced and enthusiastic team? Apply quickly via the button below!